J F.Austin, TX
7/4/2011 5/5 Stars
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
If you’re with a home security alarm company other than Central Security – STOP! NOW! Call Central Security and they will make you happy. See details below from my previous provider, Another Damn Terrorist (ADT), and my recent awesome experience with Brandon (owner) and his wife, at Central Security.
Here’s what Another Damn Terrorist did to piss me off:
– Rude on the phone and I was transferred at least six times during a recent correspondence
– Incompetent sales people that did not sell to the need; way too pushy
– Security cables were actually wired on the OUTSIDE of the house when original install was done in mid-90’s (I will say that we have a one story, low pitched roof with not much room in the attic, but security cables on the outside of the house?)
– ADT called recently to inform us of a faulty signal they were receiving on their end about our system and tried to blame it on us…wtf? How about, “We apologize, but we need to have one of our technicians out right away to assess the situation”
The Wonderful World of Central Security:
– Brandon and his wife are cordial and civil – it’s true!
– Brandon came over a week before his scheduled appointment. He called and asked if it was cool for him to stop by since he was in our area and had a break between appointments…dude has his stuff together
– Asked what I wanted and went above and beyond providing the best solution – they know their stuff
– Eliminated the old mess of cables I had on the outside of the house and re-routed a cable through our attic
– Assured me that if I ever had an issue with our setup that they’d take care of it
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CENTRAL SECURITY…THANKS BRANDON AND BENEE!